Author Topic: Ben Kirkland Application For Admin (when slot becomes open)  (Read 305 times)

kristiansp5

• Helper / Advisor
  • Karma +0/-0
  • I am new here
    • View Profile
Your In-Game Name: Ben Kirkland

Country and Timezone: Ireland GMT 0

Do you have good reputation on server: ahhh, Not Sure Really

Do you know every places in San-Andreas: Yes I do

Why you need to be a admin (Minimum 100 words): I Need to be a admin because i can, Help people around and to be a good example to the players, i am good at RP so i can control DM,MG,PG etc. I also really dont like hackers/cheaters and i can deal with them with ease, i have alot of experience as a admin  in alot of pretty big servers such Minigames server,Mini missions,crazy bobs Cops and robbers, i know alot of commands and this script is pretty similar to one i have played before,i can help advertise the server as i have a youtube account with 69 subscribers and alot of views (top video with 20k+ views and around in 6-10 videos i have 10k+ views so we can get more players because i do SA-MP videos and thats what my audience expect (i made the MINIGAMES server big about a year ago) i can also twitch (livestream) the server

What state to you live in: IC is Los santos and OOC is Ireland,Limerick

What is your time zone: (already asked) GMT-0

Do you have any past admin Expernace yes in Minigames,mini missions and crazy bobs cobs and rubbers

Have you ever been Warned/Banned or jailed on our server? (( If no leave blank))::

Other: I really wish to become a admin and any chance would be appreciated

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Anthony_Jones

• Community Owner
  • Senior
  • Karma +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • Unleashed Gaming
Application will be Banked (On Hold) until a postion is available!