Author Topic: Hello Players  (Read 231 times)

Anthony_Jones

• Community Owner
  • Senior
  • Karma +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • Unleashed Gaming
Hello Players
« on: July 02, 2012, 01:10:45 am »
Hello, my name is Devon_Rouillard and i am proud to be launching Infinity Gaming roleplay on 6/27/2012. With help from the second owner Christian the forums have been created, and possobly some help from our Co-Owner Sammy Hernadez our playerbase may return the ten by the end of the week of lunch up. We are accepting any donations from players to keep this community up and running sucessfully! Infinity Gaming runs with Volt host, a well trusted host that never is laggy (( Slow game play )) unless someone attacks the server with a hacking program. Also the server will be up 99.99 percent of the time after the launch. Our community will be growing, once we reach a certian ammount of donations we will open diffrent types of san andreas multi player servers. Once we can afford to host another server, we will run a cops and robbers server and roleplay so the community will grow. Also after that we will start a death match and and maybe even a trucking server. I plan on making infinity gaming a hugh, well known , trusted , happy gaming community where everyone is welcome to have some fun and hopely follow the rules. Infinity gaming roleplay is a medium roleplay level server but when a player breaks some rules they will be punieshed highly to aviod unfairness among the other players. if you have any questions about inifity gaming or need some help, feel free to contact any administrator on the server or privite messege on of us on the forums. We are accepting any help from any player to help our community grow, Also when Server for f*ck sakes is selling hosted tab servers again we will switch to the hosted tab to make innfinity gaming even more famus, Volt host is on the internet tab but its just as well as the hosted tab. Thanks for your time and for reading this. Please have fun and now worrys, the infinity gaming team will allways be here to help you.

This messege was sincearly by your friendly Unleashed gaming administraton team.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter