Author Topic: Hunter_Patton|LSPD Application  (Read 455 times)

Hunter_Patton

• Server Modertor
  • Karma +0/-0
  • I am new here
    • View Profile
Hunter_Patton|LSPD Application
« on: July 08, 2012, 07:06:48 pm »

Los Santos Police Department
Recruitment Offices - Application

1200 Perishing Square
Los Santos, San Andreas
Los Santos Police Department

IC Information

1.Basic Information

1.What is your First name:Hunter
2.What is your Last name:Patton
3.What is your Age:21
4.Sex:Male
5.Nationality:White
6.E-mail address:HunterPatton@Sa.net
7.Phone number:10132(Just bought a phone didnt have one in pic)
8.Graduation:San Andreas law school

2.MDC Check-out

9.Have you ever been convicted to a crime?:
9.1.If yes, state reason:
10.Have you ever served time in prison:
10.1.If yes, state reason:
11.Are your taxes,bills and bank account paid monthly:

3.Health care & condition

12.Do you suffer from any allergic disease?:No
13.What is your heart condition:No
14.If its bad, state reason:No
15.Have you ever had psychical treatment:No
15.1.If yes, state why:No

4.Personal information

16.Tell us about yourself (( 200+ words )):My name is Hunter Evan Patton. I am a humble young man from Ganton san andreas. My father was a Law Enforcement Officer( a Sheriff) My mom was a Prison guard at San Andreas Dept. Of Corrections. They raised me like the angel they never had. One day I heard shots rinnging out from outside of my door so my dad went out to see what it was. He never came back inside. Since then I have strived to become a successful business man and a Successful Law enforcement officer. My mom is growing old now, so it is harder for me to take care of her and work. Let alone her take care of me. I am a business man I own my own Car dealership in Bone County we sell all makes and models of cars, and This is my shot at becomming a LEO. I have graduated San andreas law academy, which certifies me to become a law enforcement officer, and I have joined the national guard reserves for if anything goes down the hole I could assist with that aswell. I do have 3 kids with my loving wife and this is the way for me to make money for my family. This would make me the happiest man in the world at this current point in time. All I want is to become a Law enforcment officer and follow in my fathers footsteps.
17.Why should we pick your application, instead of others? (( 75+ words )):You should pick mine from others because I am a respectful and intelligent man. I know how to work out of any situation no-matter the case. I have real life police expiernce from the Military Police in United States Marine Corps. I am swift silent and deadly when i need to be i can arrest men without a fight if they do decide to fight, I will use my previus experience to take them down.
18.What qualities do you bring to the force? (( 50+ words )):The Qualities i bring to the force are wide varity, from fixing cars, tracking criminals to helping an old lady cross the street. I can be a superman if i need to be I can be a teddy bear if i need to be. No-matter the object im facing i will be determined to overcome it
19.A picture of your licenses (( We accept cropped images only )) :
20.A picture of your wealth (( We accept cropped images only )) :
21.A picture of yourself (( We accept cropped images only )) :

By being accepted into the Los Santos Police Department, I, Hunter Patton, agree to the following:
"I solemnly swear in the name of the God to do my uttermost best as humanly possible to faithfully protect and serve the state of Los Santos. I will support and follow the Laws and the Constitution of The United States and the State of San Andreas. I will diligently and studiously perform the tasks and duties of being an officer of the law. I am one of the few and proud officers of the Los Santos Police Department."

OOC Information

1. Age::21
2. Nationality::White
3. How many hours do you play per day:6-8
4. Have you ever been banned:No
4.1. If yes, why: No
5. Past faction experience: Sheriff's on other servers

I, Hunter Patton, know the server regulations and will proceed as did before, and will not rule break, with any kind of intention of giving the Los Santos Police Department a bad name, and that I am aware of the fact that actions will be taken against me in such cases, starting from a simple demotion to a denied faction status, regarding my foolish actions.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 07:26:35 pm by Hunter_Patton »

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Anthony_Jones

• Community Owner
  • Senior
  • Karma +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • Unleashed Gaming
Re: Hunter_Patton|LSPD Application
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 10:15:59 pm »
accepted

Hunter_Patton

• Server Modertor
  • Karma +0/-0
  • I am new here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 12:34:59 am »
Thank you! When do I meet up with you?

Anthony_Jones

• Community Owner
  • Senior
  • Karma +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • Unleashed Gaming
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 01:28:55 am »
( rember this is Ic )

Please contact me, look my up in the phone book when your avaiiable, my name is Anthony_Jones