Author Topic: Ben Kirkland Application To Join The Government  (Read 312 times)

kristiansp5

• Helper / Advisor
  • Karma +0/-0
  • I am new here
    • View Profile
Ben Kirkland Application To Join The Government
« on: July 13, 2012, 01:26:05 am »
First Name: Ben
Last Name: Kirkland
Date of Birth 09/09/1980
Gender Male

Place of Birth: Los Santos
Father's Name: Joe Kirkland
Mothers's Name: Ashleigh Kirkland

Do you have Siblings?
Yes [ ] No [X ]
If yes, how many and Names:

Phone Number: 9629
Phone Number 2 (if any): None
E-Mail Adress: Benkirkland@sanandreas.sa
House Adress 16 Groove Street (renting)
Zip Code: 1248

Professional Information:

Education History:
(state the name and location)

Elementary School: Los Santos Elements

High School: Las Venturas High School

School Degrees: BA: Bachelor of Arts and MA: Master of Arts

University and Gradiation Schools: University Of Los santos

Have you earned any reward and achieved something
that you'd like to share? (ex: highschool maths award, others): I was the basketball team captain, I Recieved The Award For Best English In The Class When I Was In 9th Grade, And Mathematics Award in High school

Millitary Experience
Have you served for the US Government in it's army,
navy or other millitary agency?:
Yes [X] No [ ]

If Yes State
Where: Alaska
Year: 2000
Time on Duty: 2 years
Rank Achieved: Commander

Work Experience:

Previous Employments:

Part-Time Jobs: Mechanic
What age did you have?: 18
Skills acquired: Fixing Vehicles 

Full-Time Jobs: Lawyer
What age did you have?: i started when i was 19 and all my life i am a lawyer
Salary: $116,550 Per Month
Why did you left?: I Didnt i still work there

Personal Information to add (at least 80 words) ((write something about yourself)) I am gonna tell you some of my life Biography due to i pretty much explained everything above so lets start.
Well, I was born in Los Santos, raised by a horrible family. My Father was very abusive to me and my Mother, as well as my little Brother and Sister. My Father never really taught me anything, nor did my Mother, she was to busy
getting hit my my Father. I had to live through the abuse for 16 years. Once I turned 16, I moved with my Uncle. His place wasn't the best, but
it was better then getting abused every night. I was the only child to go, my Brother and Sister had to stay, because my Uncles place was to
small. He was also suffering from lung cancer. Two weeks after my 18th birthday my Uncle passed away do to his disease.

After his passing, I joined the military and fought in Alaska. I met a guy who also had a similar life story named Juvidoh Night, since our discharge we've been close friends ever since. He had a house in Vice City. He said to me "Ben, do you need a place to stay" And I of course,
said "Yes, I do" So, we took a plane to Vice City, back to his house. I soon got a job as a Mechanic. To be honest, I really did not like my
current job. It just... didn't fit me. I was good at fixing vehicles, but I just didn't want this as a career. So after about 6 months of doing the job,I quit.

So, there I was again. Jobless. I searched the newspaper for anything that I thought was interesting. I found a job as a Lawyer. The job fit
me better than being a Mechanic, I enjoyed this job a lot. After making enough money to buy my own house, I did so. It costed me alot, but it
was better than living off my friend, because i was a independent person.

So I moved back to my old home, Los Santos.
The crime there was so great at the time, there were Gang wars everywhere, and people losing there lives. The drug problem there was very,
very great. I knew i could save peoples life, but I couldn't stop the crime. I thought to my self "Maybe this isn't your job after all" But I was not
completely sure, just yet.

I continued being a Lawyer for a few more months. I did the job as much as I could. I had to quit, because I didn't want to lose my life, since the crime rate was sky rocketing every day. I knew I needed to do something else, instead of being a Lawyer So thats why i am writing this right now

Department Desired Within the Government

Government Secretary [ ]
Internal Affairs [ ]
Government Staff *(Drivers and some bodyguards) [ ]
Government Secret Services* [X]
*May probabily have to take more exams and tests with the Chief of Staff and Director of Secret Services

If you choose Government Secretary, choose the Office you'd like to work on
Immigration and Citizenship Office [ ]
Recruitment Office [ ]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lloyd

• Community Manger
  • Karma +0/-0
    • View Profile
ACCEPTED